Make, Share and Grow. A showcase for your open-source projects. share your open source projects and get better reach and find other developers.
- custom project feed based on following users'.
- Users can post their own projects.
- awesome animation between navigation of two pages.
- shimmer loading effect while data is syncing.
- Search page
- for users and also for projects.
- Profile page
- follows/unfollow the user
- edit profile.
- generate user profile links and send that to the various platforms. (with Uni_links package)
- Notification Page
- shows all comments and follows user notifications.
- delete the notification by right swipe.
- like the Project.
- comment on Project and see all comments.
- delete comments. (only post owner and commenter can)
- shows the list of who liked the project.
- share project links to the various platforms.
- copy URL.
- open Project images in the browser.
- user can delete their own Project.
- create a project.
- user can add multiple images (up to 5 images).
- upload from the gallery.
- Users can describe their project within 500 words.
- Users can add Multiple hashtags to their project.
- GitHub URL and title of the project must be added.
How to run?
Clone this repository
$ git clone https://github.com/Ansh-Rathod/Flutter-Projectfolio-app.git
Go into the repository
$ cd Flutter-Projectfolio-app
$ flutter pub get
Run the app
$ flutter run