Generated by the Very Good CLI
A Flutter application to plan personal activities and routines that uses Supabase for the backend.
- Responsive ui, tested on android and windows.
- Calendar and timeline view for daily activities.
- Timetable for weekly routines.
- Email authentication
Create a new project.
Create a new table, named routines with the following rows (RLS enable).
Name Type Extra Other id int8 Is identity - user_id uuid Is nullable Foreign key (table: users, column: id) name text - - day int2 - - start_time time - - end_time time - -
Create a new table, named 'activities', with the following rows (RLS enable).
Name Type Extra Other id int8 Is identity - user_id uuid Is nullable Foreign key (table: users, column: id) name text Is nullable - type int2 - Default value: 0 date date - - start_time time - - end_time time - - description text Is nullable - links text Is nullable, define as array - routine_id int8 Is nullable Foreign key (table: routines, column: id)
Create a new policy for both tables.
- Allowed operation: ALL.
- USING expression: auth.uid() = user_id.
- WITH CHECK expression: (role() = 'authenticated'::text).
In authentication settings, disable email confirmations.
- Clone this repo.
- In the root directory, create a new file named '.env' with the following lines.
- Run the desired flavor (for the moment all are the same).
# Development $ flutter run --flavor development --target lib/main_development.dart # Staging $ flutter run --flavor staging --target lib/main_staging.dart # Production $ flutter run --flavor production --target lib/main_production.dart
*Flutter Planner works on iOS, Android, Web, and Windows.
This application is been developed in my free time for personal use, some future features that will be added are
- 100% test coverage. (See the progress here)
- Settings page for custom theme and user configuration.
- Projects or tasks page.
If you have a suggestion or would to contribute feel free to contact me, fill an issue or make a pull request :).