A fully open source visual to-do list Flutter application.
Table of Contents
- Abigail Mabe [email protected]
My Other Apps
- I created Weatheristic, a weather condition posting app, as a summer project with the help of Dhruv Patel.
See the license file at the root of the project.
This app is a drag and drop visual to-do list. Each icon is supposed to represent a to-do list item. Instead of checking a box, you drag the completed icon from the "To-do" side to the "Tada" side. Implementing a list in this manner makes it easy to visually see how many items need completed and how many have been completed.
The workflow for this app utilizes GitHub Projects.
- Generic To-do Lists covers the basic functionality of the to-do list app.
- Daily Lists Screen expands on the general to-do list functionaly by allowing lists to be created for and sorted by specific dates.
Initial planned sitemap.
Packages and Plugins
Flutter allows the use of packages contributed by other developers. This app utilizes a variety of plugins.
- Generates native code for the splash screen.
- Used to implement the settings screen. Utilizes shared preferences to store user settings.