Xylophone Mobile App
In this tutorial I will be diving into more Dart programming concepts and learning how to use open source Flutter packages. By the end of this module, I should be comfortable using Flutter packages and building repeated widgets.
What I will create
I'm going to make a music app that plays Xylophone sounds. For every Beethoven out there, this will let you unleash your musical talent where ever you are.
What I will learn
- How to incorporate open source libraries of code into your project using Flutter Packages.
- How to play sound on both iOS and Android.
- How to generate repeated user interface Widgets.
- How to use Dart functions that can take input arguments as well as return an output.
- Dart arrow syntax for writing one line functions.
This is a companion project to The App Brewery's Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp, check out the full course at www.appbrewery.co