The ultimate baby monitor! This mobile app helps new parents keep track of all their newborn baby's needs, milestones, and reminders in one place!
MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
A profile for your baby
- The age (will automatically be calculated based off of the entry of the birth date)
- Height and weight
- An average activity schedule will generate a calendar based on more generic activities (feeding, sleeping) and allow the user to add more specific activities for the baby
- A list of any known allergies
- A routines page of routines that the baby may be used to (changing, eating, sleeping, washing, etc.)
Allow the user to add reminders for any specific activities or reminders, when adding activities or need to reorder.
An organized google search for products based on price and ratings, in an easy to view form. Includes purchase history and suggests a reminder for when to get the next purchase.
Make desired parts of the baby profile shareable across email, text, etc.
- Allow babysitters and nannies create user profiles in order to easily access baby profiles and critical information
- Allow parents to create user profiles
- Custom Search
- Will allow users to only see filtered down, relevant search results.
- Google has a Calendar API set up to create and add to events, but not tons of customization.
- Otherwise we can develop a full calendar system through Flutter, it will just be a bit complex.
- VS Code
- Git Bash
Github Cheat Sheet
(Thanks Emily ^-^)
|cd "Parenting"||Change directories over to our repository|
|git branch||Lists branches for you|
|git branch "branch name"||Makes new branch|
|git checkout "branch name"||Switch to branch|
|git checkout -b "branch name"||Same as 2 previous commands together|
|git add .||Finds all changed files|
|git commit -m "Testing123"||Commit with message|
|git push origin "branch"||Push to branch|
|git pull origin "branch"||Pull updates from a specific branch|