- Movies (Now Playing, Popular, Top Rated)
- TV Show (On The Air, Popular, Top Rated)
- Watchlist Movies & TV Show
- Search Movies & TV Shows
- Detail Movies & TV Show
- Detail Season & Episode TV Show
This is a normal flutter app. You should follow the instructions in the official documentation. This project uses BLoC (business logic component) to separate the business logic with UI itself. It's recommended to do self-study about it before jumping into the project here. And also on this project uses Modularization approach to separate each feature (core, feature_about, feature_movie, feature_tv modules).
# Root Project . | ├── lib # Name of module (default from Flutter). │ └── modules # Name of directory. ├── core # Name of module. │ ├── database # Business logic component. │ ├── styles # Color, Text & Theme Styles. │ ├── utils # Util shared. │ └── presentation # UI, Widget, State Management. │ ├── feature_about # Name of module. │ └── presentation # UI, Widget, State Management. │ ├── feature_movie # Name of module. │ ├── data # Local & Remote data, Model, Repository. │ ├── domain # Business logic component (Entities, Usecases). │ └── presentation # UI, Widget, State Management. │ └── feature_tv # Name of module. ├── data # Local & Remote data, Model, Repository. ├── domain # Business logic component (Entities, Usecases). └── presentation # UI, Widget, State Management.
- BLoC Pattern - Business logic component to separate the business logic with UI.
- SQLite - Local Database
- Equatable - Being able to compare objects in
Dartoften involves having to override the
- Json Serializable - Builders for handling JSON.
- Shared Preferences - Cache implementation approach.
- Modularization - Separate functionality into independent, interchangeable modules.
- Codemagic - Handling DevOps CI/CD for pipeline and automatically build.
- Handle State - (Loading, No Data, Has Data, Error)
- Get It - A Dependency Injection
- Raden Saleh
Don't forget to follow me, fork and give me a
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Raden Saleh Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.