A Flutter music player to play songs (mp3).
- Any Operating System (ie. MacOS X, Linux, Windows)
- Any IDE with Flutter SDK installed (ie. IntelliJ, Android Studio, VSCode etc)
- A little knowledge of Dart and Flutter
Create a secrets.dart file under lib/services folder and add the following
To fetch song info you'll need an API key from deezer
- const String kApiKey = 'DEEZER API KEY';
For song recognition feature, sign up on acrcloud and create a project
- const String kHost = 'ACRCLOUD PROJECT HOST';
- const String kAccessKey = 'ACRCLOUD ACCESS KEY';
- const String kAccessSecret = 'ACRCLOUD SECRET KEY';
- Share music.
- Create playlist.
- Delete playlist.
- Add to playlist.
- Remove from playlist.
- Edit song info.
- Search song lyrics.
- Identify music from background.
- Dark Mode.
|Just audio||Play audio|
|Audiotagger||Get mp3 metadata|
|Path & Path provider||Access storage folders|
|Share||Share songs across devices|
|Identify||Identify songs from background|
|Shared preferences||Store certain preference e.g dark mode|
Copyright 2020 Onuoha Ifeanyi Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.