pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... velocity_bloc: <latest_version>
In your library add the following import:
.onUpdateData(dynamic data) - updates the bloc with new data on states.
.onFailedResponse(String error) - holds the failed responses/exceptions as String.
VelocityInitialState - Initial state of the bloc.
VelocityUpdateState - Loaded/Updated state of the bloc.
VelocityFailedState - Failed/Error state of the bloc.
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
- Fork it (https://github.com/codersangam/velocity_bloc/fork)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request