AuthPass.app - Open Source Password Manager for mobile and desktop
AuthPass - Password Manager based on Flutter for all platforms. Keepass 2.x (kdbx 3.x) compatible.
- Mac Desktop: Mac App Store or check the releases
- Android: Google Play Store or F-Droid
- iOS: App Store
- Linux Desktop: Check out our blog post for installation instructions
- Windows Desktop: Windows Install Guide -
Contribute to AuthPass
If you like AuthPass, and want to contribute. First, spread the word ;-) Writing reviews, vote or share AuthPass on twitter, reddit, etc.
- Help us translate AuthPass (work in progress):
- Interested in writing documentation? Let us know in our discord channel
- Want to code? See CONTRIBUTING.md.
- If you need some slight introduction to the code, ask in the discord channel.
- Good at design? Or marketing? Just get in contact ;-)
- Read/Decrypt kdbx 3.x using password
- Download of kdbx files through url
- Parse decrypted XML/handle protected values
- Flutter scaffold for mobile (ios/android)
🎉️ 👍️ ✅️
- Decrypt with keyfile https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/3
- List of password entries
👆️Search through entries
👆️mobile: copy usernames, passwords
- mobile: integrate with biometrics (fingerprint)
- mac: Auto-Type https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/13
👆️Auto-lock after x minutes of inactivity. https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/14
- Editing existing entries
- Saving of changes into kdbx file.
- Creating of new kdbx files.
- Syncing of kdbx files via custom cloud service and QR codes. https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/29
- Syncing with cloud services like dropbox or google drive?
👆️CI pipeline/continous builds, releases
- kdbx 4 support (missing argon2) compatibility https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/4
- Android: Auto Fill https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/30
- iOS: Auto Fill https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/31
If you like AuthPass check out the website for ways to support us.
- Bitcoin: 3NcBacCmJbYWpwxj6rWzpM7sx48etMrPtc
- GitHub Sponsor: https://github.com/sponsors/hpoul (Or just hit the Sponsor button up top).